It was so much fun. Mikayla made a "best friend" in a Dynatronics employee/friend of the Beardall family named Jackie, from Ohio. I don't know if she realized that she was 27 years old. I don't think it would have mattered.
We spent the first part of the day going on all the little rides with Owen and his cousins his size/age.
After dinner Grandma and Grandpa took the little kids. We took Morgan, Taylor(cousin) and Mikayla on all the roller coasters.
Morgan didn't realize that she would enjoy it until it was over.
The people standing in line felt so bad for her as we pulled away in the Jetstar because she was bawling.
She got over it and LOVED the White roller coaster which was next. Mikayla and Taylor were like fish in water and wanted to go on all the rides. We loved spending the time with Troy's family. It was really fun. Thank You again Grandma and Grandpa Beardall!!!!

Ok the next thing to talk about is that I just went on my annual Frost Girls Getaway. This year Nicknamed FAR (inside joke and I will not be filling you in on that). It was really simple this year. My sister Kaci flew in from Texas and we spent a weekend up in Park City shopping and sleeping in and laughing our heads off. I took my camera in hopes that I would take a ton of pictures. But even if I had they would probably be too embarrassing to show anybody. Anyway, it is always nice to leave the kids with Dad and enjoying a little bit of Mom time. I always come back liking every one more. And Troy gets to live in my world for a moment. I want to thank Cynthia and Mike for letting us use the condo and Troy for making it possible for me to go. I can't wait until next year!!!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. Is that NC t-shirt the one Troy wore in college? I remember seeing him wear a shirt like that. Those days seem like they happened just yesterday. Yet they also seem so long ago. I can't believe we are in the stage of life where we go on all the kiddy ride at Lagoon.
Post a Comment