Troy's Big Adventure!

I am so proud of Troy today. On Tuesday they announced that Troy was named Employee of the Quater. Which is a big honor in his company. He was given the award because there was on particular trip that he went on that was supposed be just over the weekend. But it turned out that there were a ton of problems and he had stay for 7 days, so counting the 3 days that we was in the office he worked for 10 days straight. They were so impressed with his willingness to be dedicated and sacrifice to get the job done. (Sorry bragging moment please forgive, moving on) So as a result of this they reward the winners of employee of the quarter the opportunity to go on a bobsled run up at Olympic Park. He was soooo excited and had a blast. He said that it was the most exhilarating thing he has ever experienced. And that he would totally do it again. Here are the pictures of him and his coworkers getting ready to ride.

The Bobsleds being readied, Troy rode in the blue one of course.




The Bobsled up close. They will slide down the run on their own if they are kept upright.

Troy and his Co-Workers


Troy ready to ride, you can see his giant grin even through the helmet.

Congratulations again honey you deserve it!!!

(I deserve an award too, it was Mikayla's birthday that week. The absolute worst week to have him gone. It's ok though, I will have to get my prize some other time.)

2 comments:

Tiffinee said...

Wow, that is so cool! I think Shawn would love to do something like that sometime!

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

Way to go Troy! I know you deserve it! And way to go Erin--you deserve a huge pat on the back for hard work, great attitude and being a wonderful wife and mom. You all rock.