Today I am taking a minute to send out a special birthday wish to my Mikayla. Today she turns 12. I have been trying not to think about today for a long long time. I just feel like once this day comes it is the beginning of the race that is young adulthood and then she is off to start her own life and her own dreams. But as you can see no matter how much I close my eyes and plugged my ears this day has still come.
So Even though I can't avoid it I am excited that now starts the mother daughter outings and long conversations.

Today starts Young Womens. I can't wait to see her grow into an even more beautiful young woman. I can't wait to watch her make her own decisions and be here when they go really well and when things don't turn out the way she wanted them to.
I can't wait to see her learn and grow in school, and achieve some great things, even if those things are trying her best and just barely passing an incredibly hard class.
I look forward to so many things but I also enjoy the last 12 years that we have had together. The long conversations, the mother daughter outings and all the fun times we have shared.
I can't wait to see her learn and grow in school, and achieve some great things, even if those things are trying her best and just barely passing an incredibly hard class.
I look forward to so many things but I also enjoy the last 12 years that we have had together. The long conversations, the mother daughter outings and all the fun times we have shared.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mikayla! I can't believe that you are the same age as your Mom and I were when we met!!!
Post a Comment