I apologize yet again for the lack of the pictures. But I did get a new camera for Mothers Day (thank you love!) so we are back in business. Just not for this post. :-] Back to Morgan. For Christmas Troy's fantastic Dad gave all of the kids tuition for any activity they wanted to do. Mikayla is starting swimming in June, she wants to compete someday. Owen has decided he wants to play golf and also starts in June. Morgan as you have seen from older posts is our gymnast. She has been training herself here at home and with this gift we were able to get her involved in a real program.
She had her first class last Friday and can I just say. . . She kicked butt!!! I was so proud of her. These teachers don't kid around. They started the girls off with push ups and sit ups and wall sits. Chin ups and jumps. They worked them hard. They then worked on their routines that are for their up coming exhibition meet. She had the bar routine memorized and perfected in 2 tries. She also got the beam and floor routine and was caught up with the rest of the girls. They were so impressed. She did have one hiccup though. She climbed the rope on her first try (great right!!! I have never ever done that!) But she didn't know how to get back down. So she slid down the rope. A BIG no no apparently. And had to do push ups as a punishment. She did 50 push ups. I sat there watching and was so impressed that after the crazy hard work out she had just been through and crying through each one she did 50 push ups and what is even better she wants to go back! She is my hero. I am so proud of her. I can't wait to see what she will do next!!!! Love you Morgie. Way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment