This year for Morgan's birthday I went bigger then I usually do but I was so excited! We had my sister Kara and her family, Troy's sister Pepper and her family and Troy's Dad Mike and his wife Cynthia over for dinner. We started with my eatable center piece.
I made these chocolates. They were bats and witches and ghosts and vampires etc.
I made mummy dogs for the kids to eat and Potato chowder that I served in 
pumpkin bread bowls. We had slimey lime slush with spiders already making them selves at home.
We made candy necklaces and the kids loved them! 


The cake Morgan designed herself and we ordered special for her. 

(I am no longer cool enough to make the cake :-[ ) Everyone left with a goody bag of homemade chocolates.
The perfect ending!
I think she had a blast and enjoyed her birthday party. I just love having her. I thank my heavenly father everyday that I am lucky enough to have her as my daughter.
I love you Morgan!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
2 comments:
Love it girl! How cute!!
Yeah. It was pretty fun. I certainly had fun (even though I wanted to listen to my iPod a lot of the time =-]). And, I have to admit, that, even though Morgan can be annoying sometimes, I love her to bits!
Post a Comment