Well it happened the teens have finally hit our household. We have been preparing for this day for quite a few years now but as they say you can practice all you want but it only prepares you so much for the big game. Mikayla has decided to embrace 13 to its fullest. Eye rolls, a few "mmmmmooooooooommmmmm!" s here and there. A lot of "Get out of my room!" s. All the usual things. Since this is a big birthday I gave in and let Mikayla have a party with all her friends. I figured 13 year olds, you don't really have to worry about them right. You can get some pizza put on a movie and they will all be good right. WRONG! They were noisier then the noisiest day in the nursery. They made a bigger mess then my 2 boys combined and they ate 5 boxes of pizza, tons of drinks and almost all of the Christmas candy I had set out. And then they had cupcakes and ice cream when they were done. I was shocked! Here are a few pictures of the merriment.
I do want to say quickly how wonderful I think Mikayla is. She is a huge help to me and a great person to talk to. I think she is growing into a beautiful young woman and I love her so so much. I am so excited to watch her learn and grow during these what I can only guess will be very fun and interesting years.
2 comments:
This has definetly been the best bday that I have ever had. It wouldn't have been possible if not for my mom. Thanks Mom!!!! Love ya!
SHE. IS. NOT. THIRTEEN.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikayla!! Stop growing up!!!!
:)
Post a Comment