Finishing out the year

I know I have been seriously slacking on the blog and I am so sorry for the whole 3 people (tow of those being my daughters) that read this and have been just beside themselves waiting for an update. Well, here you go, your welcome!!!

Our Christmas Actives

We had School Christmas Concerts
We had Christmas with Grandpa Mike. Jammie's all around!
We built a snowman
and had a snowball fight.We made Christmas cookies.

2 comments:

Cameron and Heidi said...

I just run into your blog trough Laurie's blog. Now it will 4 people waiting for an update ;)
Thanks again for everything.

Wesley said...

I love your little family and seeing what things we miss out on! They seem to get bigger and bigger all the time what's up with that. They have grown so much since I moved away. 6 years almost isn't that crazy?!Keep the blogs coming.
Love ya
kaci