As the 3 of you that read this know, (hi Mikayla and Morgan and Kaci!) February is a big birthday month for our family. So we celebrate them all at once. We had a big party to celebrate Owen, Sam and Me. My brother in law Marc also has a birthday in February so we let him celebrate too. ;-] 
I got the cake at Maceys and they were so awesome they put 2 cakes into one for me. I loved the cake! I thought it turned out great! Everyone ate all the cake this year and there wasn't any left over so I think I am going to have to either get a bigger cake next year or give in and get 2.
Here are my 2 wonderful boys getting ready to blow out the candles. 
This is me and Marc and our very appropriately sized cake.
Happy Birthday Boys!!! I love you!
Happy Birthday Boys!!! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment