The End of an Era

Well I guess it's official. We have reached the end of an Era. I now officially have all my kids at some form of school for 2 hours 3 days a week. Thats right you guessed it! Sam has started preschool! He was so excited that morning. He picked this hat because he said it was his happy hat!He just goes to a preschool in a home in our neighborhood so it is nice and close and we can walk home and talk about what he did that day. He has had a little bit of trouble adjusting to a sit still and listen environment but he did really really great today so it looks like he is going to do really well. I am still not sure what to do with myself. Today I ate my breakfast and nobody asked me if they could have some or interrupted me to get something for them and then I watched something on TV that I picked and then I went for a walk. I am thinking that so far I am getting the better end of this deal! No seriously though I did miss him after the first hour and a half I wasn't sure what to do next. I think I might go stir crazy when he goes to first grade and I am home alone all day!
Congrats little buddy on starting preschool!!!
Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Tiffinee said...

I know just how you feel, as Jack started Kindergarten this year!! Ahhhhh! Why do they DO that??