Happy Birthday Morgan

 For Morgan's birthday this year she decided that she wanted to go to Classic Skating with her friend Hannah, and our family friends (ok they are more like family this point) The Royers.  We had the best time!!!  And then we had a Justin Beiber themed birthday party with all our friends and family.
 This is her cake.  Macey's  did a fabulous job!
 I made purple chocolate heart sucker.  Purple because it is Justin's favorite color and I am told the the heart is his thing.  (I don't know I just go with it)
 The decorations.

 We brought Mikayla's room downstairs to decorate.  Most of the pictures belong to her.  Morgan also brought her pictures out for all to see.

 All the girls
 Blowing out the candles.  
I am so grateful that I have Morgan as my daughter.  She is full of laughter and happiness.  she gives the best hugs.  And makes me laugh!  

I love you Morgan!  I hope you had a very happy birthday!!


1 comment:

Cheri Sharp said...

Oh man, my husband would never allow all those Bieber decorations. LOL Happy Birthday Morgan! :)