Well I have been so busy that blogging went to the back burner. I apologize! So here is our December which included a birthday, black Friday and Christmas too! So if your ready, here we go. . . .
For the first time I decided to take part in the black Friday nonsense. It will be the last time too!
We decorated the tree, this is the first year I only placed the glass ornaments on the tree.
We kissed under the mistletoe!
Mr. Max got a new haircut and a new sweater!
This is the end product. Our Memory tree. My kids asked me this year why it is that we don't have super fancy tree with ribbons and matching ornaments. I guess next year I will have to go out and fancy up the tree. I will suffer for my kids. I am a giver.
We went to Christmas concerts given my both choir and guitar classes. Mikayla rocked the Christmas house!
We had our second Justin Bieber themed birthday party of the year. The girls loved eating a cake with his face on it. The boys loved that I had to cut into a cake with Justin Biebers face on it.
We celebrated Christmas with Grandpa Mike and Cynthia. PJ's and Disneyland money. See those big smiles!
We decorated cookies for Santa. I used the best recipe ever and Santa was super happy with his cookies!
We adopted some Royers. The best thing we did all year!
We went to the Farmington Frost's house and sang carols and did the nativity scene. We had the best Mary, Joseph, Shepherds, Wise men and Sheep ever seen!
Santa came. This year we asked for Disneyland money so we only got 4 gifts. They were, Something you want, Something you need, Something to wear, and Something to share.
For something to wear, Santa brought PJ's with everyone's name on them.
These are the gifts that they wanted the most.
Sam wanted a leapster
Owen wanted Lego's of course!
Morgan wanted an ihome
Mikayla wanted Justin Beiber perfume
Troy wanted Star Wars on Blue-ray.
To share they got a new Wii and it hasn't been off too much since then!
I hope you all had a great Christmas. This year was a great one for me. Filled with the spirit of giving and of the savior. I am looking forward to doing it all again next year, but it will take me a year to gear up for it all again.
1 comment:
I am so glad you adopted us Royers. We love being a part of the Baxter Family. I think Brinner on Christmas should be a tradition!! Thanks for being so great.
Post a Comment