Our Big Birthday Month

 I have to apologize for the lack of pictures.  I was kind of going through the motions at this point.  I didn't want my sons to suffer because my heart wasn't in it.  
So for Sam's Birthday I took him to lunch for his birthday at Chick Fil A.  We, at our house, call it Chick a fil a.  It comes from my grandma so it goes way way back and it isn't going to stop.  He wanted his cousin's Colin and Andra to come along so we brought grandma along and made a day of it. 
 Here are their cakes.  Sam of course wanted Cars 2 and Owen loves Pirates

 Here we are singing Happy birthday.  You would think that with a family full of singers that we would sound so beautiful and harmonize while singing happy birthday but alas no.  We have a tradition that we borrowed from the other Frosts of singing at the top of our lungs in the worst possible way.  It is super fun!  First time we all laughed for fun in a while.

 This is Owen trying to block out the noise.
 And Sam too.
 This is all the birthday's at the Beardall family birthday party. 
I hope someday they will forgive me for kind of half way doing their birthday's this year.  I love them and only want the best for them.  I promise I will do it better next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly I've realized that no matter what we do for the children's birthdays as long as they are the center of attention and are having fun they don't really care. Sorry you're having a rough time, Erin. ((hugs))