A Catch You Up Post

 Well life has been a little crazy for me as of late, (also I may have checked out of life and not cared about much, it really could be either ;-]) So I have been a horrible blogger.  I thought I should see if I could do  quick (and long, oh that's right I can do that) post and catch you up on the highlights of my life since February.  
Ok for starters we had Easter.  ( not a lot of pictures because I took mostly video and I again wasn't as into it as I should have been)
 Mikayla was in the spring play.  She did great!! She worked really hard and her dancing and singing was awesome!!
 We also attended Mikayla's spring concert and watched her wrap up the 8th grade very nicely.


 Samuel graduated from Preschool.   He loved Doodlebug preschool and Miss Sarah was AMAZING!!!!  I am so grateful that Sam was able to learn so much there! He made 3 great friends!!  These guys were 3 pees in a pod!
We got meet Sam's girlfriend!  That's right he is already getting the girls!  She is such a cutie!

 Mikayla and I recorded a song together.  It really was the chance of a lifetime and I am supremely grateful for the opportunity.  There is talk of one day releasing it on itunes.  But I have a copy of it and that is enough for me.  I have a copy of my dad singing a song and it has become one of my most prized possessions.  I am grateful I can give the same thing for my kids.
 I put purple in my hair.  I loved it!!!!  Troy, not so much, so I took it out but it was sure fun while it lasted!
 We watched Mikaly do her first solo at school.  She sang an original song and impressed us beyond words!!  She is going places people I promise you that!!

And last but certainly not least we had a very short but fun girls weekend.  Those are always fun!!!  This year we had this cute guy along!!! 




Well that sums up the last few months.  I am still in a little bit of a funk but I promise I am trying.  Thanks for sticking with me everybody!

1 comment:

Marrdy said...

Awwww, pictures of my favorite Frost girls!!!!