Happy Anniversary!!!

I wanted to write today because it is our 12th anniversary. I am so grateful and feel so lucky that I have been able to spend these 12 years with Troy. We have had our share of hard times, but we got through those with flying colors and we did it together. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He always thinks of me (even though I accuse him of doing otherwise). I know that my happiness is what is most important to him. I hope he knows that I feel the same about him. I am grateful to him for putting up with my "femaleness" and what that brings along with it. I know how lucky I am to have him for eternity. I can't wait to see what the future brings because good or bad I know that we can do it and enjoy it together!!!!! I love you honey!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

3 comments:

Nagels said...

Happy Anniversary :)
We just had our 6th anniversary on the 1st of Aug.

Laurie told me your blogged. I love it. Well I'll see you Sunday :)
*Heather
nagels4ever@gmail
Send me your email and I'll send you an invite if you want to check out my blog.

Tiffinee said...

Wow! I remember being at your wedding! You looked so beautiful, and Troy was so handsome!! Happy Anniversary!

Jenn said...

Has it really been 12 years? I remember being there when he proposed.
It's great to see the picture of your family. How is everyone? Tell Fara and you parents I said HI!