Last night was our ward Halloween party. I have to say that we have the best activity committee I have ever seen. They are great. They set up a spook ally to walk through just to get to dinner and then a haunted woods for the brave ones. (just a side note we are not among the brave ones) Every body dress up so fun although there are some that looked a little scary and the kids were a little bit nervous. We are so grateful for our ward and all the friends that we have made here. I especially want to thank Katie Lott for dragging me kicking and screaming out of my practically inactive funk. I am truly grateful. Here are some pictures of some of our friends in their costumes

Bishop and Sister Gray

Megan and Brent Castagnetto

Brandon Vonk (not the vampire I was looking for but oh well)

Me (my hair is done "Hairspray" ish) and Jaryn (the witch from Wicked)
No comments:
Post a Comment