What do you guys do on a Monday night?


So I ask you, What do you guys do on a Monday night? Family home evening (we do ours on Sunday, when we get it done) after school activities, play outside with the kids, go for a nice family walk? These are all things that I think would be a good way to spend a Monday night. Here and the humble Baxter home. This is what we ended up doing on Monday night. That is right, we play Guitar Hero. It seemed like all fun and games until riding in the car and I think it was Ozzy Osborn, could have been Black Sabbath I am not quite sure but both of my girls were singing along in the back ground. And then on Monday night my little Samuel started to play air guitar and head banging to the music. I am thinking now that we have definitely exposed our children to too much Hair Metal. I am sure that my husband would disagree, but I guess there are worse things, right? (please say right!)


Mikayla Playing Guitar Hero




Morgan Playing Guitar Hero




Samuel Playing Guitar Hero




Owen had already had his turn when I started to find this funny enough to take pictures of it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

There are a ton of other worse things you could be doing. Hey you are together as a family and bonding, what could be better then that? Landon and I have gotten hooked on this same game. I find myself sing to songs used in commercials I have never seen.

Tiffinee said...

Guitar Hero for family night ROCKS!! There are some good lessons from those songs!