St. George

A couple of weekends ago we were invited to go down to St. George for the weekend with our friends Alyssa and Matt.  We had such a great time!!!  I can't wait until we do it again!!!

We started off with a little shopping.  Troy needed a new pair of shoes!!
 Then we went to dinner at the spaghetti factory.  The boys wanted to see what this little room was.  I wasn't sure how to explain what a phone booth was.  ;-]
 We then went to the park and let the kids ride the carousel.  They make me a little sick, ok really sick so I took pictures!!





 That night Alyssa and I went to get groceries for the hike the next day and breakfast and dinner.  Is it my fault that there was a fantastic frozen yogurt place just down the street?!



 Sam got a hold of my phone and took a picture of Mikayla.  I thought it would be a good idea to show how addicted to her ipod that she is sitting on the floor by the plug because it was going to die!
 On Saturday we went on a hike with Alyssa's parents.  It was such a beautiful place!  There are the kiddos and Alyssa's mom.  It is just after this that I feel down and twisted my ankle and banged my knee up pretty good.


We then went on another hike to see the waterfalls.  This was an amazing place.  I almost wish it was warmer so the kids could get in the water.



















I have decided that we are going to take the kids to zions sometime soon.  They had such a great time!  They loved the hike and asked us to take them on a hike close to home too.  Thanks to Matt and Alyssa for the great idea!!!!

No comments: