A Birthday Tribute

I forgot to post this on Troy's birthday so I am doing it now. I hope that he will forgive me

10 things I love about you (Troy)

1. I love the way you love me

2.I love your smile


3. I love it when we travel together

4. I love the way you have fun and play with the kids (video games and all)

5. I love that you hold the priesthood and can bless and baptize our kids.

6. I love your loyalty to our family.

7. I love that you work so hard and give so much for our happiness.

8. I love that you are willing to get crazy with me sometimes


9. I love that you will talk to me even after you are too tired to talk anymore.

10. I love you because you are you.

Happy Belated Birthday Sweetheart!!!

2 comments:

Tiffinee said...

That was a sweet post! You guys are so cute together!

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

You two are awesome. What a terrific blog. It is so inviting and fun to read. I'm happy to have found it finally! Hugs to the whole fam.