When our kids have a birthday we take them out for dinner alone with their parents so that they get some mommy/daddy and me alone time. This year I was too busy to throw Morgan a friend party, even though it is a big birthday. I felt bad so I told her she could bring a friend with us. She decided that she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese's and eat/play (emphasis on the play). So here are the pictures of Morgan and Hannah at Chuck E Cheese's. It was nice to have Hannah there because Morgan and Hannah went running off to play leaving Troy and I alone. It was almost like a date if we hadn't been at Chuck E Cheese's and surrounded by kids and creepy animatronic animals. Thanks to Kara (even though she won't read this because she doesn't have the Internet) for watching the kids for us. Thanks to Hannah's parents for letting her come with us we loved having her with us. We have decided that she is Morgan's twin from a different family. We love you Morgan and hope you had a great birthday party.
Morgan and Hannah off roading.
Morgan and Hannahstopping long enough for me to get 1 picture and no more

Morgan and Hannah on their way to the slide.

No comments:
Post a Comment