The Capitol Records Building

The Walk of Fame

Grauman's Chinese Theater

The Hand and Footprints of the "Stars" (this is Humphrey Bogart's)

And we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with my cousin Corbin who is in film school at USC. We got to see his finished film and I was really impressed. He made a great movie!!!
On Tuesday night we went to the Los Angeles Temple. Which oddly enough was the only day that they didn't hold a protest outside. It was really neat to do a session there. And I was amazed at how close to down town LA it is. All in all a very peacefull night.
On Wednesday night we went to Universal City. Which is just a nice way to say here is a place that we can charge you a lot of money. Seriously people. It cost us $12 just to PARK!!!Any way we walked around the "mallish" area,

then ate dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe (a must so that I can get a shot glass)
Where Troy saw the drum set that Tommy Lee played with Motley Crue
And best of all Rick Allen from Def Leppard's Leather jacket. He was in heaven
We really had a great time and I am so grateful to everyone who made it possible for me to be able to go. Thanks Honey for inviting me. I can't wait to do it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment