A Big Birthday Wrap Up Post

Because we have 3 out of the 6 birthdays in our family within 3 days of each other in the shortest month of the year, it is hard to get it all in without having a ton of new posts. So I am going to quickly do a wrap up in pictures. They are not all the greatest quality so please forgive me. I am saving for a really nice one. Troy says that the one we have is fine. I have to disagree. Anyway, I already posted about the first birthday party with my family and Troy's dad. We had a party with Troy's mom and his brothers and sisters for Sam, Owen, Me, and Marc (our brother in law)

Here is a picture of the boys blowing out their candles

This is all of us getting ready to blow out our candles. My mother in law made two cakes one for the kids and a yummy chocolate one for the adults.

Then we always have family home evening. And this is what a family home even looks like with the Beardall family. There are 10 grandkids, 4 of the kids are too young to even attempt sitting still (Sam is one of them) and the adults are the ones that have a hard time being reverent. It is funny to watch. As you can see Mikayla thinks that she is too mature to have to sit with the rest of the kids on the floor.

Then on my actual birthday my sweet friends Megan, Katie and Renee had a party for me and made me a cake since my mom was out of town and I have a hard and fast rule about never making my own birthday cake. They were so kind and generous. I am lucky that I have these ladies as my friends.
This is Megan, Me and Katie, Renee took the picture. She is sneaky, I couldn't get her to pose for a picture.
Then a week later so as to extend my birthday fun as long as possible, I went to lunch with Cuca and Heidi. They are two of the neatest ladies!!! They have taught me to bring out my wild side!!! Hello NKOTB!!! I am so happy that I have been able to get to know them and call them my friends too. They are so fun to be with and laugh with. Can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with them.

And Last but not least on Owen's birthday we took him to Chucky Cheese's. He had the best time. It was fun to watch him play with his dad.

His favorite was the play place. He loves to climb up and slide down.

He would come to the table for a bite of Pizza and a drink and then go back into the tubes. I loved to be able to have the one on one time with him.

So those are our birthday adventures. The best part is that we get to do it all again next year!

1 comment:

Tiffinee said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wow, that's alot of birthdays so close together!!