What do you do when you have time to waste?

I will answer that question for me but I will answer it with a story. One of my oldest and dearest friends Melanie and I both have February birthdays and every year we pick a day usually in the middle of the month to celebrate them both. This year it happened to be Friday the 13th. We had planned to go to dinner/ice cream at Leatherby's Restaurant. The best ice cream in the valley as far as I am concerned. I am drooling just thinking about it. And then to see the movie Twilight. An indulgence for the sappy at heart which we are. Well we thought that we would have to wait longer to be seated at Leatherby's so after we were done we had about an hour to waste before the movie. What did we do you ask. . . . we went to PAYLESS SHOES of course!!! I am one of those girls that love shoes and shoe shopping. We "played" the entire hour trying on shoes and laughing and wishing that we could have them all. These are some of the pictures that Melanie took of the shoes that I tried on. I bought 2 pairs of shoes that night and a purse for $ 24. I love their buy one get one free deals!!!. Oddly enough though I didn't buy any of the ones that we took pictures of. I love these girls night outs and look forward to them every time!!! Thanks for all the shoe finding fun Mel!!!! oh and the ice cream and the movie too. Lets do it again soon!!

5 comments:

McGraths said...

What a fun time! You went and saw Twilight again? Is it in the dollar theater? I might need to head down there soon to see it again.

Melanie said...

YAY, fun times!! Let's do it again!!! :)

Tiffinee said...

You totally should have bought those patent leather little numbers!! So cute! Yeah for girls night out!

Erin said...

I am totally regreting not buying those now!!! Temped to go and get them accutually. We will see if I can hold out.

Melanie said...

Don't go without me, we can have another girl's night out! Or meet for lunch one Saturday and then head over to Payless - I'm always up for new shoes!! :)