I Give Up!

My attempts to spur on spring by adding Beach Boy's songs to my blog has failed. It is still snowing and plans to do so for the entire week. Why oh why does Utah insist on hanging on to this horrible thing called winter. How many more days will I have to drive, white knuckled, all the way to the school. I am at a loss. Does any one have any ideas how to trick spring into coming out of hiding? I guess I will just have to wrap myself in my snugly blanket and sulk!

BOO SNOW!!!!
I am going to wear my flip flops under the blanket though just in case! :-]

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously! Snow = depression for me. BUT I DO love the Beach Boys!

Tiffinee said...

I love the beach boys too! Spring will be her soon.....I think! We might just have to break out the sleds and snow gear for a little longer. Dang!