I just had to post the cute Easter pictures I took of the kids. I am sure that I am biased but they are just the cutest kids EVER!!! I didn't however make the dresses this year but now that I have a new sewing machine I am feeling inspired again! I think that we (the girls) all need matching skirts. We will have to see how it goes. Well anyway, 
Happy Easter Everybody!!!!
Remember what it is all about.

Samuel and his CHEESE

Owen in his oh so cute Easter outfit. He HATES the tie, I LOVE the tie. He cried and cried begging me to take it off. As you can see I won.

Morgan sitting pretty. She loves to wear this dress. I love to see her in it. She looks so cute and girlie. A RARE thing for my Morgan. She is definitely a sweats kinda girl.

Miss Mikayla thinks that she is a super model so getting her to smile in a cute happy smile is nearly impossible. But knowing that I used to think that I was a super model and smiled weird myself I can accept it.

The cutest kids on the planet if I do say so myself!!!
1 comment:
That is one GOOD-LOOKING family! :) I canNOT believe how big everyone is getting! Is Mikayla getting taller??!?!
Post a Comment