
Cheap Trick Performing. They were Awesome!
This is Edda (Ryan), Me, and Lindsay waiting for Poison to go on. We are getting our Rock on.
Troy, Edda is helping him get his rock on.
Poison, The bass player for poison got sick and so they had the bassist from Bon Jovi (who was just there to watch the show) fill in last minute. He was learning the songs while Cheap Trick was playing their set!

More Poison (Yummy Bret Michaels!)


This is me when Def Leppard came out!
Def Leppard! I have a little bit of a funny story to go along with this post. When Troy and I were talking about the concert before we left home Troy was making fun of me because I think the Guitarist from Def Leppard is pretty hot, and he always plays without a shirt on (yummy). And Mikayla told me that I should show her what he looked like. I kind of thought about it for a minute and then much to my disappointment I told her that she would just think he was old. And if I showed her a picture of when he was young she would think he looked super goofy! I can't believe that I am that old!!!

Troy's face during the concert. Can you tell he is having a good time!
More pics of the show.

We (if you didn't know already) love to see Def Leppard and will probably go again the next time the come! If you want to join us because you can see how much fun it is just by looking at the pictures. . . the more the merrier!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment