First Day of School

I know I am a week late on this one but only for the girls. Today was Owens first day of Kindergarten!! Even though he is the 3rd child I was still emotional about leaving him. I was so perplexed that I could be so excited to have yet another kid in school and yet so sad that he is gone. Such mixed emotions! I cried when I kissed him goodbye and I cried walking back to the car, and I cried while driving home. It is so quiet now with just Sam and me. I have been saying that when Sam goes to school I am going to throw and giant party, after I cry for 2 days! It will be nice though to go to the store with just one, and to go to lunch with just one. I am sure I can find it in me to get over it and enjoy it.

Here is Morgan smiley as ever. She is getting so big and enjoying 3rd grade already. I can't believe how fast time goes by when you aren't looking!This is Mikayla's last year in Elementary school so I am struggling a little bit with that. I just can't believe that she got this grown up so stinking fast!! She loves 6th grade and loves her teacher. I hope that she feels this way at the end of the year too.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That's crazy that Owen started kindergarden! Ethan still has one more year of preschool. Poor boy, he wants to go on the bus with the others. Good luck mourning your baby. I would too....maybe...next year!