This week something happened that shouldn't have taken me by surprise but it totally took my by surprise. I will start at the beginning. For the past little while I have been watching Morgan do her home work, read her books etc. and I started to notice that she has been holding her book up next to her nose to read. I of course told her to knock it off and to hold it normally cause it wasn't good for her eyes. Troy told me that she needed to go to see and eye Dr. I told him she could see fine cause we had just been to see her pediatrician for her check up and her eyes were perfect. She told me that she needed to squint to see that words. I totally thought she was making it up so that I would buy her glasses. So after a long time of Troy and Morgan telling me to do it I finally made her an appointment with our bishop/eye Dr. just to say "see she is fine!!" Well you will never guess what they told me! She needed glasses!!!! I felt so bad. How long had she been squinting to read. I am a terrible mother!!!! This really shouldn't have been any surprise to me at all. Both my parents have glasses for both reading and seeing distances. Both Troy and I have glasses/contacts. But no I thought she was making it up. GEEESH!! Anyway she picked out her own glasses and if I have to say I think she looks pretty stinking cute!!! As of this moment she loves them and is taking care of them. I expect that to last one week tops. Ok are you ready to see what she looks like? Ok here is the before. . .
and Drum Roll Please
and Drum Roll Please The After!
See cute just like I said.
See cute just like I said.
3 comments:
Such a cutie! Bold taste for glasses, I'm sure she loves them. Tell me, how did you get her to go to the eye doctor, BJ threw a fit when we tried to get him to go a year ago - kicked the doctor when they tried to dilate his eyes. Needless to say, we're not going back there for a while - but I know he needs glasses
I love kids in glasses! She looks adorable.
She looks very cute!!
Kelli
Post a Comment