Women's Conference and Maggie Moo's after for Ice Cream. I love going to Women's conference. I don't go downtown or anything just to my stake center near home. But is is so nice to listen to the message that is prepared just for us as women and to do it without being interrupted every 3 or 4 seconds by children is even better. After conference we go to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. Ooooo that is good stuff. I love Cold Stone/Maggie Moo's. It is just delicious. But even more then that I love to sit around and chat with the ladies in my ward. I have some of the neatest people in my ward.

BYU Football. This year I have been able to go to a game because Mikayla is old enough to babysit. (It is totally Awesome!) I have been going to and loving BYU football since I was about 10 or 11. It is my favorite thing. Eating popcorn and hot dogs and watching football cheering and singing the fight song. I love it!!! I love most of all being able to go out with my sweetheart for the evening. It really is the best.
Watching the boy's play. They were playing Utah State. It was a great game.


We met up with our friends Joey and Nicole, and Jeff and Melissa. I remembered to take a picture with Joey and Nicole and forgot to take one with Jeff and Melissa. I love to get to see friends at the game.
Decorating for Halloween. Our decorations are modest but I still love them anyway. I love to get our the boxes and watch the kids get all excited. I love to listen to them talk about what they are going to be for Halloween. I love the way that it changes the look of the house and also the feel and mood inside.
Our front door. The pumpkin in the picture was grown by my friend Melissa in her garden. I don't know if you can tell how big it is but trust me it is really big, but it wasn't her biggest. I was blown away!
The table center piece. I have more pictures I wanted to post but my blogger isn't working right so hopefully I will be able to post some more later.
Our front door. The pumpkin in the picture was grown by my friend Melissa in her garden. I don't know if you can tell how big it is but trust me it is really big, but it wasn't her biggest. I was blown away!
The table center piece. I have more pictures I wanted to post but my blogger isn't working right so hopefully I will be able to post some more later.
1 comment:
I love fall too! I'm sad I missed out on Maggie Moo's. Looked like fun.
Post a Comment