Here is Mikayla with frosting for vampire teeth

Her first finished cookie before she devoured it.
Morgan with frosting on her cheeks and nose, again just to be funny. She is our entertainment.
Morgan's finished cookie. Both the girls chose the smallest cookies (The Bats) I was shocked the pumpkin cookies were huge!
Owen decided to be a good boy and smile nice for mommy. Honestly I think I took his picture first so he didn't know it was spread frosting on your face day. Not yet anyway.
His finished cookie. I thought he did a great job. The frosting actually ended up on the cookie. That is a first.
Here is Samuel with his cookies. He didn't have as much luck with getting the frosting to stick to his cookie. It helps though (as I told him) if you don't lick the cookie every time you put frosting on it.
Here is Sam's cookie. I made him put it down so I could take a picture of it. He frosted it probably 3 more times after this one.This picture is just for fun, and even though most of the people that read this blog live here in Utah I still love to post a picture of the first snow fall of the year. It will all be gone tomorrow (this is Utah remember), but I love to look at the snow. Driving in it is a different story all together, but it is beautiful.
2 comments:
Hope you're feeling better!!!
Thanks for posting the pic of the snow. I miss it! It is hot - hot - hot and muggy (and gross) here. I'd love a little cooler weather right about now. BJ even went to school in shorts and a T-Shirt today.
Post a Comment