Halloween Tradition #3

Our 3rd Halloween tradition is Morgan's Birthday. We are so happy that we have Morgan in our family. She is a light and a smile in our family. Even though she started her life in a colic filled scream, (poor thing) she has turned out to be a sweetheart and a joy.
I am so grateful for her hugs and her smile every morning. She is the best at doing her homework sometimes in the car on the way home. She is a great gymnast and a fantastic dancer. She has so much potential and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to watch it all from the view of her mom.

I love you Morgan.
Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! How old is she? BJ turned six today (Nov 1). Happy Birthday Morgan!!

Erin said...

She Turned 9 this year. Time flies I tell ya!