I wanted to wish all my family and friends a very happy Thanksgiving. I feel like we skip right over this holiday and rush straight into Christmas. This to me is an extremely important holiday because this is when we remember our blessings and give thanks for them. I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for my very many blessings. For my family, my sweetheart who loves me to the moon and back and all the way to eternity, my fantastic 4 kids (yes I know, I meant to make a reference to the comic book super hero's. Look it up you will find how closely mine fit into each of those characters) These sweet kids keep me on my toes and teach me every day how to be a better mother. I love them more then anything else in the world. They are my world. I am grateful for the job that my husband has and enjoys, especially in these tough times. I am grateful for patients both in me and for me. I am grateful for wonderful Friends who keep me laughing and help me find the good times that can be had any time, any place. I am most of all grateful for the gospel and for what it means to me. For the opportunity I have to be with all these wonderful people for eternity. And for my Savior for making it possible through his sacrifice.
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment