Well I have had such big plans for this movie premier and I did all of them except take my camera. I am hoping to get a copy of the group picture from Heidi but we will have to wait and see.
I will tell the tale though for those that want to read it. I went to the New Moon movie with a bunch of my friends from the ward at (here it comes, hold on to your chairs) 3:10 am. You read that right, 3:10 am. I have heard a hundred times how crazy that was but it was a blast! There were probably 12 of us some in Team Jacob T's and the rest of us wearing our "we wouldn't turn down either one" T's ( I am kidding. I don't have any twilight T-shirts, not really my thing) We got to sit in the prefect seats and sit back and enjoy. It was a great movie far better then the first one. And I am super excited to see the third one in June!! Thanks again Heidi for putting this together again this year. You are the greatest!
I do have to say really quick that I think that I got far more sleep seeing the movie at 3 then I would have at say a midnight showing. I got 5 and half hours of sleep where I would have only had 3 hours of sleep if I had gone at midnight. See not sounding so crazy after all!
2 comments:
Oh Erin!!! I am so sorry again and again about the nail polish. I promise we'll make it all better, no matter what it takes.
It was great! Thanks for coming...I already have a hook-up for the next movie...@ 9:00p.m. this time=] June 29th mark your calendar!
Post a Comment