Halloween Tradition #4

Our 4th Halloween Tradition is Carving pumpkins. Usually we do this with our friends the Farmers. But unfortunately with Troy's travel schedule and Edda's work schedule it didn't work out. To be honest we barely had time to do it at all. We did it on Morgan's birthday after we went Trick or treating at Troy's office and before Morgan had her sleep over with her best friend Hannah. So needless to say we were a little busy toward the end of the month. So here are some pictures of our carving fun. Here is Mikayla (crown and all) smiling brightly and Sam trying his hand at carving.
All the kids with their finished products.

its a little blurry but here are all our pumpkins all lit and looking good. Morgan's pumpkin say "Happy Birthday Morgan" you can guess what was on her mind! Mikayla had a heart, Owen and Sam both wanted scary faces on their pumpkins.


1 comment:

McGraths said...

I love Halloween and I love traditions!
I also love your family picture.