Christmas Cookies

I know I have been horrible about updating my blog but here at our house it really has been one thing after another. So please forgive me as I update things in their original order even if it seems like it happened forever ago.
So here we go. Another tradition we have is to make cookies for Santa. I don't remember why but things kind of ran together and we forgot to do it and forgot to do it so last minute I think the Monday before Christmas we decorated cookies. We happened to have a guest that night. Hannah, Morgans bestest friend helped us frost the cookies. As you can tell from the pictures they had a blast.These are Morgans cookies.
These are Mikayla's and Owen's cookies. They loved the sprinkles.

Here is Sam doing his best to make a mess and eat as much of the frosting he can.
Here is Hannah. She was a hoot. I am pretty sure she frosted her whole face that night!
Morgan and Owen. None of the kids would sit still so I had to surprise them when I took the pictures. They were laughing and joking too too much.
Mikayla and Sam. Mikayla is in the middle of doing something to make everyone laugh. She will kill me for this picture when she sees it.
This is their attempt and "everybody look at me and smile!" This is the best one I got.
All in all a good night with lots of fun and yummy cookies.
(that I frosted after the kids all went to bed)

No comments: