I wanted to say to make sure to read all my new posts. I finally am caught up. For now anyway and there are a couple of new ones.
Christmas morning can be described for you in 4 pictures. They are referred to as the befores and the afters.
This is the before
And this is the after!

And this is the after!
To answer the questions, Yes Santa came to our house, Yes, we got everything we asked for and more, and Yes we had a great holiday filled with Friends, family, fun and of course good food. We are looking forward to a good new year filled with all the fun and surprises a new year brings. We hope for happiness and peace, and only good things but if 2010 is anything like the years past you never know.
I do know that I am grateful for the gospel and that I have the wonderful people in my life that I get to share another wonderful year with. I love you all!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
(2 weeks late!)
1 comment:
FUN!!!
Post a Comment