So I am a little surprised that I haven't talked alot about my awesome friends that I met here in our new neighborhood. I will give you a little background (because I want to and because I can it's my blog). We met last September when we all converged on a corner here in the neighborhood to put our children on the school bus. All of them, but me, were first timers with Kindergarteners. This is why there were so many of us. This year they all got smart and just let the kids walk themselves. No, no not me I of course, I am too paranoid. That is a whole other subject. Anyway so we met at the bus stop (hence the name, Thanks Kymber) We are Kymber , Katie , Megan, me, and Renee. These cute ladies have been my saving grace. With Troy out of town so much, I used to close myself in and not talk to anyone. I was very lonely and miserable. Troy was not a fan. These guys have befriended me and made me feel like there was someone that I could go to anytime. We have said that we have been in the past a bunch of misfits that somehow found eachother and just fit. It is so true. They bring out the best in me. They have opened my eyes to new places and things and most importantly new foods. These girls are very special to me and I am so thankful that I am able to call them my friends. I love you guys!!!
The pictures are of our "Girls night out" We went to IKEA and they walked around with me and dreamed of all the furniture that I want to have someday. Planned my kids future rooms and just had a blast.
My first time there and I was really impressed. I dont really know why we ordered food. We were really only there for the cheesecake. Which, by the way, we were too full to eat and ended up taking it home with us. Although I did try Avacado Eggrolls, Lettuce Wraps, and a Portabello Mushroom Burger for the first time. Believe it or not. I have photographic proof. .jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
That was a blast, wasn't it?
Post a Comment