The next olympic gymnast Morgan Baxter

This week was a big week for posting. I was going to try and just talk about them together but they are all so different I thought it might be a better idea to just do it seperately. I get confused far to easily. Ok so for this little post Morgan wanted me to talk about her starting gymnastics. She was soooo excited and has been begging me to sign her up at the legacy center. It took her friend Faiths mom calling and telling me that Faith was going to start and that they should do it together. She has been doing cartwheels and handstands all over my house and yard for 3 years now I guess it is time. Her favorite thing to do was the uneven bars. Troy was really impressed that she could flip herself around the first try. I guess I will have to put my order in for my box to house her gold medal. ;)
Morgan and Faith on their way to win the gold

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So glad Morgan enjoyed it. She was so excited to tell me that she was going the night before. I was thinking about her at 8:30 Saturday morning.
GO MORGAN!!! We will be your number one fans at the Olympics