Today is Morgan's 8th Birthday. I am so excited and a little bit. . . not sad but a little emotional I guess, because it just seems like time flies so fast when you aren't paying attention. I swear it was just yesterday that she was so small and warm in my arms and that it was just last night that she was keeping me up all night crying because her tummy hurt so much. (poor thing) Morgan is such a blessing to our family. She is fun and energetic and she love to give hugs and she will still sometimes crawl in bed with me in the morning. She is our little social butterfly with lots of friends. She is the one that will finish all her homework and then start the phone calls until she finds one of her friends that can play. She loves to do gymnastics and to jump on the trampoline next door. She is a great reader and she is very smart. She is a wonderful big sister and is always reading to her brothers. She is a great help to me and I love her so much! I am so excited to see what she will do next. I know that she will have a great future and I am so happy that I get to be here to see it and share it with her.
Happy Birthday Morgan!!
I love you!!

Morgan with Troy, Me and Mikayla at the hosptial

Morgan's first birthday
( I had to convince her that she wanted to eat the cake. I don't have to do that anymore)

Morgan had the best curly hair!!!

Morgan has the best smile
.jpg)
Morgan's first day of preschool
.jpg)
Morgan loves gymnastics

Morgan's next big step
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Morgan!! :)
Wow all those pictures made me feel like family! :) Yep, she's a cute one. Fun to have her birthday so close to Jayden's. Happy birthday and baptism to Morgan!
Oh, Happy Birthday to Morgan!! I love the picture of you guys in the Hospital!! That is precious! She is such a cutie pie!!
I love the tribute to Miss Morgan. The picutes are great. What a good mom you are!
Post a Comment