Moving Forward

I was released from and called to yet another calling on Sunday. I can't decide if I am just super popular or if I have done such a bad job with each of these callings that they have to move me around so I don't do too much damage. This is my 4th calling in under 3 years. I am not quite sure why but it is what it is anyway. I was the assistant secretary ( or as Heidi likes to call it "The assistant to the assistant to nobodies assistant secretary") in the Relief Society. I thoroughly loved this calling. I think that is my problem. I have loved each of my callings. I loved my Primary teacher calling, I loved to lead the music in relief society, and I loved my relief society calling. I have now been called to serve as the Nursery Leader so as soon as I love this calling I am sure I will move on from here too. I was really sad when I was released and had to move on, but yesterday while I was singing with the nursery kids and listening to them sing "I am a Child of God" I couldn't sing because I felt the spirit so strong and I decided that this is where I needed to be. I think that those sweet kids are some of the neatest of all. I love to hear their little testimonies, and watch there eyes brighten when they are touched by the spirit. I really am glad to have the opportunity again to spend some time with the nursery kids, and I hope that they have some patients while I learn the ropes. I have some big shoes to fill.

1 comment:

McGraths said...

You are going to be wonderful in Nursery!!