My Dad in a Genius. I don't know if that statement is actually true or not. I haven't seen his test scores or anything but the last time when went shopping he proved it.
So to finish the title of the blog it should read: What to do when your 18 month old falls asleep in the car on the way to the store. Always a dilemma in our family. There is always one that falls asleep. And for some reason they don't have little cribs on wheels that you can push around the store. So when my nephew fell asleep in the car my dad had a brilliant idea. He put him in one of the big Kohl's shopping bags
He not only stayed asleep during the transfer from mom's arms but he stayed asleep all the way until we thought he was asleep enough to put him down in one of the stroller baskets. He woke up as soon as he was put down. He loved it. I think it was because it was like being back in the womb. All folded over. And the swinging action from just walking was what kept him asleep.
A warning for anyone who is as weird as we are and attempts this. They get really heavy really fast! I hope that you all are laughing as hard as we were!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is too funny!
That is hilarious!
OH. MY. GOSH. That is SOOOO funny!! Looks like he was a good sport, hahaha! Your dad is awesome!
Post a Comment