
On Saturday night Troy and I went with Quinn and Kelli, Troy's brother and his wife, to see one of our favorite bands Collective Soul. Yes yes the same Collective Soul that was around in the early ninties. Troy was out of town when they came here to Utah so we drove out to Wendover to see them. They were awesome!!! The venue they played was a smaller one so every seat in the house was a good one. They started out taking away everyones cameras and phones but the band told the security that because this was their last show that any one could take any pictures they wanted. So we did. I am kind of picky when it comes to live performers, I probably expect too much. These guys were really really good. The vocals sounded great and they all played everything perfect. This is not the first time we have seen Collective Soul and I promise it won't be the last!!! I want to thank all the Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and Friends that watched our kids so that we could go and stay the night. I am always a better mother after a little break.


I want to thank Quinn and Kelli for inviting us and mostly to Kelli for keeping me company while the guys went and played for a bit. We had the best time!!!
3 comments:
It was in Wendover? For some reason I thought it was in Vegas. I just want you to know I don't think you are quite as crazy as I was thinking you were. Not that going to Vegas would have been a crazy thing. Sounds like it was a ton of fun.
you are one lucky gal, i love collective soul.
Wow! Sounds fun!
p.s. Aren't YOU getting all fancy schmancy with your blog!
Post a Comment