Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper. (I stink at putting bags together, they always look terrible when I do it)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. (I am too cheap to spend the money on a real one. I wish I could bottle the smell though)
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Just the Ice Cream
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Umm Probably my first barbie car
7. Hardest person to buy for? Troy! (It wouldn't be if he would stop buying stuff for himself!)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Troy's Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep 2 of them
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (2nd time in 12 years! I am doing so well! )
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A pink book bag that fell apart the next day
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express, It's a wonderful life, Charlie Brown Christmas, Christmas Vacation, ok pretty much all of them geesh!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October. I like to have it done and over with ASAP
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so?
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmastime? Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate! Also Wassail and Hot Chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? Veni Veni (Oh come Oh come Emanuel) and Still Still Still
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Favorite Family Christmas Tradition? Singing Christmas songs with my family on Christmas eve, and making Christmas cookies!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds (can't stand crowds!)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Troy's dad gets us a hand painted ornament from Pier One every year and they are sooooooo beautiful!
24. What do you want for Christmas? That is an excellent question!
25. Favorite thing about Christmas? Watching the kids faces as the round the corner and see the presents. That is truly priceless. (And everything else that comes with Christmas!!!)

I tag Kelli, Cuca, Katie, and Tiff.

No comments: