After our what seemed like 100th snow storm in the last 2 weeks Troy was finally here to shovel the driveway. The kids had been begging him to go out and play with them in the snow. (mom is way to boring and there for not worth asking) He said that he would go out with them under the assumption that he would shovel the walks. He got the porch and the sidewalk up to the house done and then this. . .



I think the kids have learned what happens when you hit daddy with a snow ball. I am positive that they will try it again.

Just a side note this is how much snow we have in our back yard, also the driveway still has snow on it. But there have been fewer kids as happy as mine were that day.
1 comment:
Awe, what a good Daddy!! Looks like fun! All of this snow is a little kids dream!!! I hope you have some sledding hills near by!
Post a Comment