Mikayla was born in dramatic fashion as she does everything else. Broken water, Mess all over the place, and then nothing nothing nothing for hours and then almost faster then the Dr. could get there she was here. 

She and I had a great bond from the start. She talked to me and sang with me from 18 months old. 

She has taught me how to be a good mom and how to love unconditionally.

She has taught me patients and now math (again)
She is our brilliant (I know all parents say that) daughter who has the brightest future ahead of her.
She loves to sing and to babysit (I love that too)
She loves to give hugs and she is the only one that will sit next to me when everyone else is wrestling on the floor with Dad. I am so proud of her and everything that she has chosen to pursue.
I know that someday she is going to be a wonderful adult with a very steady head on her shoulders. (she is very strict with rules, she never lets me forget it, unless it benefits her)
I know that someday she is going to be a wonderful adult with a very steady head on her shoulders. (she is very strict with rules, she never lets me forget it, unless it benefits her)I personally think that she needs to go into sales or some sort of job that she can talk a lot. She has convinced her little bothers and sisters to give her all sorts of stuff with practically nothing in return.
I am extremely grateful that she is apart of our family and can't wait to see what happens next!!

Happy Birthday Mikayla
I love you!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Mikayla, and Erin, you are too cute as a little pregnant newlywed!!
Wahoo you blog too! I love how the internet can keep us in touch with people we never see anymore but use to see all the time.
Your family is adorable! Thanks for adding me to your Facebook friends... I just joined yesterday so I'm trying to figure it all out.
Take care,
Brooke (Elggren)
Cute! Love the picture of you pregnant!!
Post a Comment