The First Birthday Post

I call this the first because out of the 6 members of our family 3 of us have our birthdays with in 3 days of each other here at the end of the shortest month of the year. So, there will be a lot of birthday posts in the next little while.

Tonight we had the Frost/Baxter family birthday party for Owen and Sam. The first birthday party so the boys were very excited about. I will say more later but it still blows me away how fast my kids grow up and it is right before my eyes. Any way, it wasn't much but here are some pictures of the festivities.



Owen and his new Sunday/Easter clothes. (I am such a bad mom giving him his Easter clothes for his birthday but I can still get away with it so I do it)

Sam with his new "Little Einsteins" laptop. Couldn't get him to stop playing with it to open the rest of his presents. I will remember that next time.


Owen and Sam getting ready to blow out the candles


Blowing out the candles


Owens Cake



Sam's Cake

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

CANNOT believe that your kids are so old. Weird.
PS...you've been tagged.

McGraths said...

The cakes were so cute! Happy Birthday BOYS!

Quinn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the boys! We will see you guys tonight for the real rockin birthday party!!
Kelli