Happy Birthday Owen

Where do I even start with my Owen.

When I was a little kid I always said I only wanted to have girls because my brother bugged me soooo much. And fell of his bike constantly and brought home bugs and other icky stuff. When we had Owen he changed my mind about boys all together. I don't have a good birth story about Owen because he was the same as Morgan they started me on a day I picked and everything went smoothly and perfectly.




My favorite thing to talk about when Owen was a baby is that he was the snuggliest baby I have had. The girls were bored with me at 6 months old. Owen loved it when I would sing to him and rock him to sleep all the way until he was 3.




He loves to lay with me and give me kisses especially when dad is watching so that dad will tell him that he has to stop. It makes him giggle. He has always been such a good kid. Always wanting to please. He is a little whiny (ok a lot whiny) sometimes, but my sweet Owen has my heart.




He loves to wrestle with his dad and laugh and laugh and laugh. I love to listen to him tell me how his day at school went. I love it when he tells me what his Lego guys are up to today. I can't believe that he is 5 it is crazy!!!




I am so happy that I get to have him in our family. He brings a smile to my face every time he comes in to my room in the morning.




I can't wait to see what he will do in Kindergarten, because he has done so well in preschool.




I can't wait to see what his life brings because this world is lucky to have him! I love this little boy so much it is hard to put it into words.




You are my favorite 5 year old EVER Owen.




I LOVE YOU!!!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!!

No comments: