So I am posting some random pictures of Samuel eating because
#1 I don't know why but it is always funny to me when Sam makes a huge mess. I think it is funny all the way until I have to clean it up.
#2 He has taken to falling asleep mid-meal because he has had to miss his nap due to everyone else's schedules.
#3 I am probably doing a little bit of over kill because he is my last one to make a mess while he is eating and I will still think it is funny and cute. Eventually it will start to irritate me, especially if it turns into a food fight. I have seen a fair share of those when I was growing up and I am super thankful that my mom, and not me, cleaned it all up. I would like to keep it that way.
Stop it!!! How can you not think this is cute. There was one day that he fell asleep mid-chocolate pudding. I didn't think to take the picture until after I started the clean up.
This is after rice. Trying to get the rice out of his hair was a nightmare!!
This is after some birthday cake. You can't say he didn't enjoy that!
This is after a powdered sugar doughnut. I am pretty sure that I look like this after a powdered sugar doughnut. 
2 comments:
I don't believe I have ever met Sam...and that makes me sad. You moved like right after Owen was born, so I don't really know him. And technically, I don't know Mikayla or Morgan anymore either! How sad is that?!
Love the pictures. Love you.
Oh that little Sammy! He's a charmer!
Post a Comment