Bye Zoe!!! We will miss you!!!
Goodbye Zoe
Today is a sad day for my family, in particular, my dad. Our dog Zoe died today. She lived almost 14 years so she lived a good long life. She was my dads best friend. He used to say that she was the only thing that loved him no matter what and was always happy to see him. (Made us feel super but oh well) My parent's picked her up in a box in the Wal-mart parking lot in Cedar City as they were coming home from dropping my sister off at SUU. My mom was always against having a dog but Zoe changed her mind. She slept with me until I got married . She moved to Kaci's bed until we were all gone and then she finally started to sleep in her own bed. But it had to be in our bedroom. She was so fun to chase around the house. We used to make her dance on two legs. She hated it but it was so funny to watch her try to get us to let her go. She was the fastest dog I have ever seen. And could jump incredibly high. I have no idea how she never jumped the half fence. She was seriously always happy to see us. She was a comfort to my dad during some hard times in his life and she will be missed tremendously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just commented down below.
Post a Comment