Happy Birthday Sam

I don't know how to put it into words but anyone who has had kids can understand how amazing it is that these little babies that you carry around for 9 months in your tummy and then work so hard to get here to the world and worry about daily, and love more then words can express daily, grow so fast and become their own little people with their own ideas and opinions. My sweet little last baby Sam is 2 now. It was just yesterday that I was waking up on my birthday looking forward to having one last date night with my husband before they induced me the next week. Troy worked from home that day (I don't remember why) but I started having contractions early in the day but just knew that it wasn't real. I made lunch for Troy and Owen all the time having contractions. I finally laid down cause they just hurt too much. I got a happy birthday phone call from my sister Kaci. When I told her I was having contractions she asked me how close they were. I told her I had no idea it wasn't real so why would I keep track. (I had never actually started labor on my own to this point) She timed them for me and then convinced me to call the Dr. When I did they told me to head to the hospital. So we packed up Owen and the dog. Picked up the girls at school. Dropped everybody off at my moms. And then drove downtown to the hospital. My father was convinced that I was going to have the baby in the car. I told him they were just going to send me home so stop worrying about it. When we got there and got checked in and they checked my I was already at a 6. I go from a 6 to a 10 in 15 min. every time. Needless to say things started to move really fast at the hospital and 45 min after driving into the parking lot, Samuel was here.




He has been a blessing to our family. He has the sweetest personality. Always happy. Loves to help me and get things for me. He loves to lay with me in the morning and loves to give me kisses. He really has been the perfect baby and I just love him more then my heart can hold.
I am glad that I get to share a birthday with him but I apologize for all the times that I have said and will say that I think it sucks.


It must have been really hard for our father in heaven to part with him but I am so glad that I get to be his mom and that I get to have him in my family for eternity.




I love you Sam!!!




Happy Birthday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sam but also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you as well. I Hope you have a great day!
Kelli